Black Cut-Out Sides Bandage Dress LAVELIQ
Feel hot, confident and stylish in Laveliq high quality bandage dress. Thick and stretchy fabric made of nylon rayon and spandex. Perfect for weddings, clubbing, bachelorette parties and more.
What size should I buy?
Are you confused as to what size to buy in a bandage dress? Here are some guidelines on how to pick the right size bandage dress prior to placing your order:
- If you possess a smaller bust and larger hips, order the size that fits your bust. The additional stretch in the dress will accommodate your hips.
- In most other situations order the size that matches your hips as the dress will accommodate a larger bust.
- You can wear a light corset under the dress like Spanx. The depth of the dress will more than sufficiently hide fitted undergarments.
- A accurately fitted dress will expand 3 to 4 and half inches around your body with more stretch felt across the bust and the hips.
- This close fit will both shape and hold your body to improve your shape.
Bandage dresses are usually exclusive to unique occasions and polls of our clients regularly disclose that this is an important driver for a bandage dress purchase. Can you wear a bandage dress on a more casual basis? Absolutely! Laveliq Bandage dresses could be dressed both up and down, it’s only a matter of the way you choose to put them on.
We suggest that you dry clean your bandage dress. At times a good dry cleaner cannot be found or simply you intend not to use one. In these cases you can wash your bandage dress carefully in cold water whether completely or just the areas that necessitate cleaning. A gentle detergent should always be used. Avoid overly agitated, pulling, or bunching your dress while you wash it. Lay it flat drying rack or a towel, never hang it to make sure it keeps its shape. Do not bleach! Do not Iron!
|Black Cut-Out Sides Bandage Dress LAVELIQ|
|Style: Casual, Club, Sexy|
|Occasion: Night Club, Summer, Party|
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless